8 Why’s of Account-Ability

Account-Ability has two interconnected elements.

The first element is a set of skills, a six–step process that one must learn, practice, and play with in order to become a master at helping employees to become account-able.

The second element is will. That is, “ya havta wanna.” All the know-how in the world is wasted unless you are willing to put your know-how into action with persistence and consistency.

It’s as simple and as difficult as that.

Details
2015 Goals Resolutions

Goal Setting 2015

A study of Harvard MBA grads revealed that 3% of the grads made 10X as much as the other 97%. Wow! The difference? They had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish them. I wish someone had taught me this earlier in my career. I didn’t learn how to consistently practice goal setting until I…

Details

Account-Ability: The $50,000.00 Gift That Keeps On Giving

Account-ability is made up of two elements – will and skill. Most people, much to every manager’s chagrin have to be taught why it is important to be account-able. Number one, because their job depends on it and number two because without account-ability there is no freedom. If that isn’t motivation enough, I don’t know…

Details